The GCE project was created to manage and develop employment programs. Project capital in the form of digital currency tokens plays a supporting role. According to the project strategy plan, executive actions are on the agenda until the token is updated in Bainance Scan:
- Study and identify unproductive jobs as undeclared work
- Identify the target community in the field of unproductive jobs
- Organizing and planning careers for activists in the field of unproductive activities
- Providing requirements and standards required by Bainance Scan (site management, social networks, etc.)
- Distribution of token capital in the form of AirDrop and according to the project roadmap
These measures include study phases in the field of field and informatics planning. The cost of this phase of the project was projected through an initial capital of $ 125,000 and financed by the shareholders.